Friday 5 October 2012


05-10-2012

Has been an awesome week, Sunday Night I finaly get my magazine article, not only do I see said article,but,  in same magazine they have a couple of pictures from Cavalry Memorial Parade, in which we marched past the Cavalry Memorial, and Amanda was introduced to the Royal Dragoon Guards, possibly not only the best regiment in the world, but also Amanda's  own regiment, from  when she was a man, but they also welcomed her back to the regimental family with open arms.
 Was at Charing Cross again, on Monday, Saw Dr S again, everything OK, got him to write out a sheet to let Dr Ka know excatly how HRT is meant to be, Dr S reckons his Secretary has been Sorted, and will no longer take 3 months to get a letter out, apparently.
 Saw SL after that, got major surprise, only been at CX about 2 years, not expecting anything major till next year, SL then informs me, he's giving his Signature for my Surgery. Am back there in February, to be seen by Mr A, then will begin the long road to get his Signature.
 Only thing remaining then, is for meds to stabilise, which'll mean, only another 3-4 decapeptil injections, and the sooner testosterone levels are 00'd the better?






Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment