Saturday 12 October 2013

12-10-2013
Have just got an awesome surprise today. Who remembers 'My Transgender Summer', from about 2-3 years ago, it appears, one of the girls, is called Donna, as is my hair dresser. Yes, knew This Donna was trans too, but never knew she had done this programme, my memory Is never what it was, so there was no way I would think that I would have this girl, as  a friend, but yes, I know her. So, Donna, when you read this, I had to mention you, sorry?









WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment