Sunday 24 November 2013

24-11-2013
This is getting unbelievable, as much as I love J, her non-sexuality, is screwing me mentality. I would oh so much her to just give me a hug, a look. But is oh so difficult,cyes would be oh easy to jump into some guy's bed, but I don't want that do I. What I want, need, is J, I don't want to lose her, I need her, but at the same time, I don't want, need a man. I just want that one woman, that has been stood by me, for the last 12 years, that stood by me, as I became the woman I am today. But, at the same time, I am being screwed up, by the waiting game, just waiting for a date, to even get that initial consultation, by the Surgeon. If he even saw me at his private clinic would be no problem, that's even closer to the family, than CX. But hey, I guess the waiting game is part of the process, but is oh so difficult, I am getting oh so much more tempted to use those knives of mine, and just chop that bit off, but that would mean bleeding to death, and losing the flesh required to construct the required?






WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment