Thursday 24 April 2014


24-04-2014

Was so looking forward to getting back to work, thenm as son as F turns up, she goes on about how I was supposed to have left my whites by the door, in the washingroom, then go in yesterday, whites had not only not been washed, but were dirtier than when I had left the night before, then they go on about how I had just walked out at 10 the night before, my shift finished at 10, I had done all the required extra cleaning? but they didn't seem to notice that, did they?
But, what do I do now, S is going on about how I can get them done, but I so don't want to do that, but, I'll be forced to do that, and do it to the extreme of the law, so that not only they learn, but others learn too? We may be trans, but we are Human too, I have been oh so good, by not hitting the idiots that give me abuse in the past, but that will oh so change, when I see the idiots in court?




WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment