Tuesday 16 June 2015

16-06-2015
OMG, barely up 1 hour, J and C are gone, body is oh so screaming again, not a matter having a guy in me, but lying next to somebody, them holding me, caressing me, touching me, something I have felt for oh so long.
 Also, just realised, never posted on 02-06, my first birthday, I know I should put another picture of it up, all swelling gone, but, not going to deflower it, dehair it, make it smooth, but part of me doesn't want it bare, wants to leave it hairy.















WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment