Tuesday 22 September 2015

22-09-2015
Just been watching, 'I am Jazz', about the 14 year old trans out in the US, oh so wished I had known what was going on when I was a kid, but, was surrounded by Military, so things like Transgendered never existed then. Well never existed, but no body knew what was going on, of course is always associated with homosexuality, but then, even as a kid, was always ultra Hetero, but then, I blame Julia Crosswaite for that, I was 7, she was 14, made me do things to her, so yes, I guess is a form of Child Abuse, but, I never carried it on, I killed it, whoever I was involved with, I always gave them free choice as far as I knew.
But now, now I have no idea, am oh so desperate for J to show me that she still loves me, is still attracted to me, on top of which, I have to discover which I prefer, men-hetero, women-gay.
Oh god, I wish I some body would approach me while I am out, instead of staying half a mile a way from me?









WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment