Saturday 10 September 2016

05-09-2016
Major News, J has finally spoken to me, about her fears, her fears with me and men, I told her that she is first in regards to my affections, but, have felt that she is no longer attracted to me, but, she felt that I was going to run of with a man, but they were only a Stop Gap, I have needs, that I was not receiving of her, but now, after her openness, finally, she is realising it's her I want, not them. No, that does not mean we are Lesbians, as it is only each other that we want, no one else?










WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject 

No comments:

Post a Comment