Wednesday 29 February 2012

27-02-I2

OMG, am so amazed at the ignorance of proffessional people, that are supposed to know the law? Was at Solicitors, for ongoing thing with Hammersmith Mall. As soon as interview started, I asked her, did witness statements refer to me as a Male or Female? Answer, as a male, my answer, ok then, so we can forget about those statements as they are unlawful. Next question, are PCSO's empowered to tell PC's what to do, who to arrest? Reason, PCSO at the mall appears to have told PC that arrived, that I was to be arrested? Ended up with them not being my breifs, will have to find new ones.
That was Midday, or so. Got back, to E4, went for a drink, God I needed one, couldn't believe what happened whilst there, a young woman came over to order a drink. started chatting with her, as I do, then there was a look of shock and surprise on her face, as she realised, I wasn't quite a complete woman, yet?


WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment