Sunday 19 February 2012

Amanda's Blog




Well, after plenty of nagging, am finally getting round to setting up a blog. A place to explain facts about being a transwoman
I'm early 40's,and was diagnosed as being Gender Dysmorphic, about 2 years ago, that is to say, I have the body of one sex, however feel and believe myself to be the other. This isn't something that only effects males, as there are transmen out there too, that is to say Gender Dysmorphic females too.


As with so many transgendered of my generation, I have spent time in the forces, as a prove I'm a man sort thing, this was 10 years of my life that I am oh so proud of, it was also to a fantastic regiment, that hit the news, about 3 years ago, for shutting down the MoD Email system out in Iraq, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBY1hwBmXY0,


This is going to be an ongoing thing, as and when anything significant happens, will be posted on here.


So. lets start at the beginning of my new life, as Amanda, December 2010, is when I saw the Psychiatrist, that got me refered to Charing Cross Gender Clinic, took a further 3 visits till I started on the hormones, which I have been on for 4 months, starting with 2mg, to the 4mg that am on now. Result of which is, have very slight massing of fat in breast area, hips are coming along, and am no longer a Size 8, am now a Size 10. All this has been with the support of the 2 most important people in my life, my wife and daughter. But also with the added bonus of both our families.


For the ignorant out there, Transgenderism is in no way a 'Choice', just as you have a choice of having black hair, brown eye's, being a boy, being a girl. Medical description of it all, we may have been added the require XY mix to make us male/female physicaly, may have received less than the required to make it, this is the most important bit, mentaly. Somebody, once told me, that the Sioux Tribe of Native Americans, had 13 or so sex's, how many millenia have they been around for? where as, us europeans, only 2, max? is that 2 Millenia, or 2 sex's?
The ignorant Narrow minded amongst us, that have never travelled outside of their villages/streets, only see the 2 male-female equation here, but since when has the human being, been standard, about anything? those that conform to said Normality, don't, in any way remaing conformed into that normality, they will react, be it with violence, or madness. Why, because what is NORMALITY, show me anybody that claims that, and I will show you an insane person. If we were all the same, we would never have had any war's, any mixed religions, any fashion, or tastes.The only persons that were reputedly normal, were Adam and Eve? what happened to them  


For those that are really interested, please  this link for a video of a Gender Reassignment Surgery Video. Please be advised this does show graphic surgical procedures that people may find offensive.Please Be Advised
http://www.videosurf.com/video/sex-change-surgery-male-transform-to-female-gender-1263322257
WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment