Tuesday 4 September 2012


04-09-2012

Final day here today, as per, has been oh so chilled,and as per, No hasle at all. Everybody has been their usual cheerful selves, no body has had no time for us, in fact seem, to go out of their way's, to be oh so nice to me, is alway's so good to come here, knowing there will never be any hasle, and also, the fact that  the Teddy Bear is in Charge nowaday's, and that the idiot is gone now, he was oh so lucky, firstly that I never did anything, to defend myself, and secondly, the Police down here are oh so ignorant, I could have caused oh so many problems for them.








Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment