Sunday 23 September 2012

23-09-2012

Am back at CX next Monday, wil have to have a seriouse discuss things with Seal, ok never went back to 4mg, stopped at 6, but so need to return to 8, as testiscles appear to be reasserting, if I get prescription this week, will see about getting injected early, so don't want/need my male side to reassert. Am finaly gaining stability within myself, got off the Hetero idea at last, males are so thank fully Surplus To Requirement, was oh amazing to discover the beauty of girl on girl, is oh such a pity that the woman that helped me discover it, needs to keep her distance, I can ubnderstand it, will be oh so much better to keep her as afriend, rather than lose her. This new way of looking at friendships is oh so amazing, that realising why it is, us girls have so many friends, is not that they are friends as such, just people that we get on with, at least 3/4 of the Roystan say hi when I see them, that includes the ones that I have only seen in there, and don't even know their names, is that because they have seen me in there, they say hi.
 Got some good news about 2-3 day's ago, JT could be back in UK for Rememberance Weekend, that'll be good, after chatting with me for so long, getting to meet. At same time, could be meeting BarryH, from Transmission.
 Also tickets for Rememberance are in the pipeline?







Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment