Wednesday 16 March 2016

16-03-2016
Even more confusion, was at the Pub in Chingford yesterday, was about to leave, went to give A a goodbye peck, he switches his head, we end up snogging, he claims he fancies me, or did he just do it as I'm the freak in the village?
Also, was at Cadets for C again, as per usual, when Northern  Irish A, grabs hold of me, yes, he was going to put my name forward to the Legions committee, as the Standard bearer, in the Legions Women's Section, as this was now vacant. I just thought there would be the usual, he/she can't do this, as she's trans, but no. I was accepted straight away, they called Head Office following morning to ensure no rules were being broken, so am now Chingford Branch,  Royal British Legion's Women's section, Standard Bearer, of course the Army have always been more open minded, than the average guy, so will there, loud and proud.







WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications

No comments:

Post a Comment