Sunday 27 March 2016

27-03-2016
We're away at Haven again, barely dropped bags at 'Van, MiL comes over, starts to demand, have I noticed anything different, barely dropped the bags, and she's demanding, already. Turns out we've been upgraded, Fil hasn't said anything, has he?














Back to a single door, but now got Central Heating, Shower is a more smaller room, but higher water pressure, oh so much hotter, a girl oh so needs her Hot Shower, as is Easter weekend, C has had fun and games with the Funstars, I was persuaded to give Ned a hug, oh so not going to say no to polly(?) AT Capones, not won Bingo, again, but seen Entertainment manager working, OMG Call the Newspapers!!!


Shouldn't complain, he does have a good crew, been hard for me in that all his crew are new, bar 2-3, so got new faces to get used too, but then, I suppose they haven't met a woman like me, have they??












WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications

No comments:

Post a Comment