Wednesday 16 May 2012

16-05-12

Guess it's time for life style changes, nothing major in reallity, but major enough for me, guess I'm going to have to start doing the English bit again, and drinking tea once again, haven't done that for years, but with my rampant need to pee every 2 minutes, I guess I'll have to give up up on dyeretic caffeine, hey not 21 anymore am I, so have to start treating this lump of meat, my body, with a bit respect. Hey the amount of abuse it has been through over the years maybe it does need some down time?? Anyway, this is me, having some down time in Chingford?

Am oh so nervous about Sunday, will be interesting to see how the lads from the regiment react, to me , being the little woman now, just just hope that Ex Monkey Provo, isn't there, and if he is, he keeps his fat gob shut?????

Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment