Friday 25 May 2012

25-05-12


OMG, just been to the Royston, as per, for my lunch, left there at the usual time to get back to Flat to meet J, some guy that had been in the pub, followed me down, tried to pick me up? fully aware that I was trans, even asked if I was post or prehe felt oh so awkward, but god, did he make me feel good, this is a normal, straight pub in in ethe middle of the east end, Essex, an dsome oh so straight guy, has just tried to pick me. God he made me feel good, I mean this isn't a trans club, where sex is more or less guarranteed, but he did try to pick me up? hilarriouse bit was, had just had a quick joke with the sexy C from the pub too?









Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment