Wednesday 30 May 2012

30-05-12
Just started watching last nights 'Hit and Miss', that bit where Mia is stood there, belting her Penis, is oh so close to the truth, that so many of us Transgendered have to go through. I know I need the flesh down there, to create what should be there. But oh so much of the time, I would so love for it to be gone, if only the next 2-3 years were past, that I was the woman I should have been, but, as and when it does happen, will J and C still be there for me? Is oh so difficult for me, god, yes there are time I would to go of with one of theose guy's, but no, J did ask me to stop seeing guy's, I did say I would, but a woman still has needs?












Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment