Tuesday 3 July 2012

03-07-2012

Finaly, CX has sent the letter to GP stating that I am to receive the anti-testosterone injection's. However, PCT pharmacy seem to think that CX has to issue 'Script, don't PCT realise that CX is West London PCT too, admittedly may come under Mental Health Etc, but is still West London.
Karim finaly accepted that I was supposed to be on 6mg a day, when letter was supposed to have been sent out, however, that was 12 weeks, 3 months ago, with Dr Karim being such a newbie to the trade, as it were, he isn't aware of regime with Hormones, yet.
This morning however, started to feel Bloki again, as if body was rejecting hormones, and boobies are shrinking, proof, as it were that I need to be on 8mg now?
I had to get in touch with Seal down at CX, while I was there for my speach therapy, to confirm was GP's responsibilty, however, he flatly stated that 'He Never' contacted GP's, Dr Karim had tried to phone him, got 0 responce, so has tried to Fax him, will contact surgery Thursday morning, get details of when letter arrived, when they faxed Seal, then pay a visit to speak to his Boss, bad news for Seal, She is Ex QA, Queens Alexandria Royal Nursing Corps, Army Nurse. So we talk the same language, the same management talk, so therefore, will be able to order her, to order Seal, to fullfill his commitment to the Hypocratic Oath.

  







Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment