Tuesday 24 July 2012

25-07-2012


OMG, just another day, then I get my much awaited injection, only thing about this waiting around, is that I found out how some of our Meds actualy cost, if it wasn't for prescription charges itself, it would cost me £207, which works out at just over £900 over a year, till my final Op, already started on the CA's, these are just to reduce the possibility's of Testosterone surges, I so can't wait, but at the same time I'm nervouse as hell. So hope I don't get any of those surges, will so make me panic about going back to the arse hole me? So don't want that.
Have got a new mate, another MM, and she is so brilliant, so hope she gets the new flat that she needs, get those 2 lads of hers out of her hair, met B yesterday, seems to be ok, S was just hiding in his room, so never got to meet him.
Will have to have a look at the Hedonism site, see how long till that is out, and also try and get a few extra copies, obviousely get one for the Library, see how long that lasts??










Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment