Tuesday 10 July 2012

10-07-2012


Fantastic new's, Karim has been in contact with CX again, this time not talking with Seal, but his boss this time, Mr By the Book,Barrat, and he'll be seeing him next week. So hopefully, shall have my script, ready and waiting, when I go in for sign on, on Monday.
Also MM has sent me a copy of the draught, for the piece about me from 'Hedonist', just in case anything needed adjusting, little bits did, like calling Bernie, Bertie, and also general Tenses, but then her English, generaly, is pretty good, she just needs to get her tenses sorted, never easy for a foreigner, look at me and my German?


















Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment