Saturday 11 August 2012

11-08-2012

Has been an awesome couple of weeks, and also Major Bad news for the guy's out there, after sexy old me, not interested, have discovered by 'New' Sexuality that was alway's there, realy, only interested in the 'Fairer sex now, and it was oh so unbelievable, when I discovered it.
Have a mate, that is all she is, as we have both admitted, that if we were to more, again, could oh so ruin things between the four of us, me, J, C, and friend, as things between us, are oh so Fantastic. Have taken advice from other J, and joined Ginger Beer, hope they accept me on there, as my experince, with Lesbians in the past hasn't been too good, have received shed loads of abuse, online, when they realise am trans, but hey, was on a trans site anyway?
Things can be oh so difficult with A, as we both want, need the lesbian sex again, but we have to settle for a kiss, and nothing more. Am slowly gettiing J interested in the lesbian side of things, hey, she shouldn't complain, she'll stilll get her multiples again. She is just scared, that, with the lesbian sex, being as intense as it can be, that there could be movement from my genitalia, increasing testosterone again. But she's noticed my testes, how much smaller, softer they are, and so don't think, want any action from them again. So don't want or need, any need to return to return to that Man ever again, am oh so enjoying my life as a woman, and can look back, with pride, and that right fantastic decision I made, with the support of J, to transition. If she had made the same decision, as so many female partners of transgendered, to leave, I so doubt I could have handled all this.
One of the biggest steps I made, was obviousely Cav Mem, as I said before, I was oh so shitting myself, but as SS asked, why, if he could handle being the first black lad in the regiment, why should I be worried, about being the only Trans, in the RDG family.QS. Obviouosely there will be the odd comments, but hey, we're human, we're all different, Thank God.




Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment