Thursday 30 August 2012



30-08-2012
Been one of those day's, again, GP was finaly in contact with CX, again, only Iffy this time, not Seal, so she told GP the totaly wrong dosage too, she claimed was back to 4mg, that's going back 9 months, what happened to 6 and 8, and also the fact that am on Decapeptil too, shouldn't that give a hint that am on higher strength hormones. Am so going to be shitting myself, so don't want Testosterone to kick in in again, to become 'Him' again, I'm happy as Amanda, everybody preferes me as her, 'He' is a grade A arsehole, so don't want that life again, but, at same time, maybe I should be on a lower strength, maybe not handling the hormonal surges so well, maybe thats why things with GF were so difficult, but at the same time, oh so fantastic, maybe we should see about J getting coil removed, maybe thats part of her problem? that she is in effect, in hormonal withdrawl? maybe I would need those second hand hormonal surges too, maybe that was what I was suffering when GF wasn't there, Hormonal Withdrawel?







Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment