Tuesday 28 August 2012

28-08-2012

It has been one of those weeks, to cap it all off, GF needs some time, none of us had any idea, we were waiting for her, for C's B'day, but she failed to turn up, her mobi was dead to the world, as was she.
It was Clarified, 3 day's later, Sunday was the Memorial date for her Grandmothers funeral, we had no idea, but, it still hurt, for 3 day's I was unable to contact my best friend, and I was so worried, in the past anybody cut me off, was purely because peeps had had a teddy in the corner, but this timer was oh so wrong, was because she needed some time, nothing more, it hurt so much because I do love her, made even worse because of it being such a hormonal affair?









Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment