Friday 8 March 2013

09-03-2013
Has been confusing at the library, was chatting with A on Thursday, in German of course, she was panicky when she suddenly heard me talking, in German to C, A suddenly sprouted up, "Is she German", so I called C over to us, A looks bemused, but asks her, in German, is she German? They then give each other a quick run down on how long they have been in UK, why they came over, where they live now, never realised, but C is just around corner, on the estate.
   Shortly afterwards was chatting with A, she mentioned a guy that had walked in, but she seemed surprised when I said I prefer women. But it wasn't a look of disgust she gave me, was a look of interest. or so it seemed to me?








WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment