Monday 18 March 2013

18-03-2013
Just watched the final episode of 'Hit and Miss' again, C just turned around, as she was having her breakers, and states, that she would love to have a sister, not a brother, but a sister. Bit late for that, I may still have some semblance of sperm floating around in in here, but that is all  it is now, a semblance.
After things that happened with me and J, the other week, there is no way I can get an erection again, so will have to try and get sperm out, another way, if we wanted it that is.









WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment