Monday 4 March 2013

04-03-2013

Hit and Miss is on again, on Atlantic, and yes they got oh so much wrong, again, but at the same time, so showed the deeper, emotional side to what we have to go through, but, would I have been able to do that job, what she has to do to survive. Yes I know I have the training for it, but could I handle it emotionally?

God, things are getting oh so hard for me, emotionally I need the contact, of making love, however, is oh so simple to cancel the needs within myself. 













WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment