Friday 14 June 2013

14-06-2013

I know I haven't added anything for a while, but have been in between thinking writing or not writing?? I went out to the TVChix picnic, worried about how K would be to me, she still doesn't like me, but at least she spoke to me, I was upset to hear about her being attacked, let me guess local plod won't do anything?
G in the pub, has decided to show her true colours, and because I have not received my GRS yet, I can not be a lesbian. So what am I supposed to be then, Sexless? is any form of sexual gratification forbidden to me, or must I partake of something I don't enjoy?
On the FB side of thing's, I now have a Frog chasing after me? no not a French Guy, BD, another name from that wonderful life I had, in the Army, god if only I was more enlightened about things Trans then, I could still be in the army, and transitioned all those years ago. God things would be oh so different now, would be with out J and C, I doubt I could have done things without their strength, God I love them, if only she would realise, how much I need hugs and kisses?





WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment