Monday 24 June 2013

24-06-2013

Things are getting oh so confusing at the moment, emotionally, I know I said I would be faithful to J, but things are getting oh so confusing, am oh so thinking about guy's again, but at same time, I know I so love women, but to make it even harder is the fact that J seems to be getting less and less attracted to me, I will alway's love her, but the fact that she is oh so unable, to even give me a hug, let alone a kiss?










WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment