Saturday 15 June 2013

15-06-2013

Been an interesting day today, had to go a local supermarket today, after collecting C from her Saturday School, and got soaked doing so, got back to the flat, got changed, then off to Supermarket, as it starting throwing it down again. Got on bus, no problem, then had to changed from one bus, to another to the Hill, to get even wetter??
Whilst on bus, am distracted by game am playing on phone, well I am blonde aren't I, I forget my bag as we get off, Don't realise I have lost it, till 2 buses later, and am getting of it, and had no idea where I actually lost it. So go to Flat, go to online banking about cancelling cards, sorted, so b'bye bag?
Or so I thought? A couple of hours later I then get a phone call, some guy had found it, and wanted to return it, he found my number on my cards, and gave me a shout. We met at the pub, he returned it, never even wanted reward, so goes to prove, there are still some honest people out there, so there fore, to my Knight, in a Dark Golf? I send a massive hug and a kiss. Thank you Kind Sir





WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment