Saturday 3 May 2014

03-05-2014
Things are getting stranger and stranger, my head is getting, well.  Four and a half weeks to go, till rough date, not got a specific date yet, but? The sooner the better, even after the op, I still have a 9 month to see whether it works or not, to cap it all off, not heard from D for ages, then there's that massive landslide out there, will mail him to see if he is still alive? Now he's behaving like a typical guy, in that not happy waiting? Will have to mail him later. Then on top of that, I lost the job, never even had the courage to tell me what I was doing wrong, if anything, they just hid behind their lies.









WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment