Saturday 31 May 2014

31-05-2014
Well, a day to go, till am in Hospital, for Monday morning, decided to have  a look at my FB, Glad I did, as George Takei had added another of his LGBT posts, please look at this, will make you cry, the strength of a family, out in US,   http://www.queerty.com/parents-of-transgender-son-share-their-emotional-story-with-inspirational-mini-doc-20140530?utm_source=SocialEdge&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=WhittingtonMay
Please watch, is oh so strong. Also, I wish SisterGeorge would send me her email, so I can mail her, and thank her, be lovely to chat with her, some time. 









WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda, it was lovely to meet you today in Tesco, I wish you all the best for tmrw, U are so courageous and I admire you for following your heart and doing what Is right for you, everything will be fine and you will be happy. So refreshing to meet someone Who is doing what is right for them regardless of what others might sat or think. So brave and commendable, stay true to yourself, and I wish u the best of luck to you and it family. Take Care, keep in touch, Rona. Xx

    ReplyDelete