Sunday 11 May 2014

14-05-2014

Major news, I know Bellringer had said beginning of June, but, as it's barely 2 weeks away, I was panicking that maybe they had forgotten about me. but, today what happens, I'm about to leave the flat, to get C, my phone goes, is the Hospital, querying if I would be free in 2 weeks , to come in for my surgery, TOO DAMN RIGHT I AM!!! All those I fears I had, of my masculinity re-asserting itself, no chance. Must admit, it would be nice to know if anybody is actually reading this?










WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

1 comment:

  1. We always read your blog, Amanda, you have an audience, wonder no more! Exciting times ahead... :-)

    ReplyDelete