Tuesday 5 May 2015

05-05-15
Been an interesting day, had to go to Job Centre, over in Hammersmith, to see about a telephone number, to phone Belfast, to get a copy of a letter to say I was receiving JSA, from there I had to go the Gender Clinic, to get a copy of any letter, to state that had received treatment for Gender Dysmorphia, while there, got chatting to a woman, a Genetic Girl, that was there with her Son, his first sesssion on the long road,  to becoming the woman they were to be. F has a girlfriend, that at the moment is fully aware of everything, F's mum S, then told me about their  background, F's dad was RAF, but he joined up a year after my dad got out.
 Back to Chingford, just in time for C's usual trip around the corner for karate, but this time I was joining her, not just sitting there and watching, but taking part.



Difficult part is, am getting old, can no longer move in the way I used to, getting oh so tired, oh so quickly, glad I have taken up my other sport too. skating, or else I would be oh so dead, oh so quickly.

    But hey, body oh so needs re-educating about muscular needs, people oh so don't  realise how much bodies are changed by our HRT regimes, but hey, am a happy person now?














WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment