Saturday 30 May 2015

30-05-2015
Has been a strange day, have been over with family, for the weekend, usualy Saturday score, a visit to China Town , and Dim Sum, at the Joy King Lou.Went for a walk about town, ended up at Piccadilly Circus, JAne decide to recreate a photo we took, nearly 10 years, on a trip up from Taunton.

Jane decided to recreate the above photo, oh so many claim I am oh so different nowaday's, what do you think?

OK, Connies taller, my hairs longer???? 






WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment