Friday 22 May 2015

22-05-2015
Again, emotions are getting oh so confusing, oh god I love Jane, no idea where I would be without her, but, I oh so need some emotional strength, some emotional responce, I have no idea exactly how she feel, yes she'll lie with me, but she won't touch me, allow me to touch her, she won't hug or kiss me, with out me saying/doing anything, god I wish I had some where to go to, I can't run away to family, they're ok about me visiting, but not about me staying there. My main priorty is still getting a job, because then, I will have the cash to get my own place, the space to investigate to the real me, the feminine I really am, yes I know S was oh so correct in that I should of left Jane before hand, but, I also know I would not of been able to make this journey withought her. She is also oh so scared of investigating her lesbian side, oh so wish she would realise, that it is society that decides our sexuality, why should we question who we love, if we can obtain that higher emotional level with some body, why should we be bothered what their gender is, same as why should we be scared of out inner selfs?













WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment