Monday 6 July 2015

06-07-2015
I can't take this much longer, last night J refused to allow me to play with her, because in the past, when ever she tried to play with me, she gave nothing, never stroked my button, even though she was told repeatedly, that sensation's will come with time, their coming, but, yes I can play with other women, but is difficult playing with myself, I have no idea how to arouse myself, I need somebody, anybody, to just treat me the right way, sexually.











WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, Penelope and me, Emma are missing you, hugs and kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Penelope, wish you had spoken to me about B, rather than him?

    ReplyDelete