Tuesday 21 July 2015

21-07-2015
Friends, am oh so sorry, but it appears I won't be coming back up to Leeds, that Friend that I was supposed stopping with, is not a friend at all he appears to be scared off being involved with a trans woman, his loss, B, I was oh so looking forward to having that tattoo, finaly. Had spoken to A too, might of met up with her on Saturday,  was also looking foward to Seeing you too A, take a trip down to your shooting club, also, if we had gone up to Catterick, might of popped into Leeming, to see if you were about too B.










WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment