Thursday 23 July 2015

24-07-2015
Well, it look as if my chance of finally trying a bloke fell through, he went on about wanting a quiet life, but, for what he can control he can have that silence, however, when it involves other people, you cannot demand it, his loss. But, on top of all my problems, the fact that I only use Initial Letters, he has paranoia about being associated with transgender, means that I am better of with out him, as it would never be a long term relationship, but, I can't do one night stands, that guy I got of with at the pub, what a let down, but then.










WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment