Thursday 6 August 2015

06-08-2015
Well, tried to return to TVChix, they didn't even have the nerve,  to IM me directly, to tell they were barring me, again, yet a gain being a law unto themselves, am I bothered, well yes, there were a couple of Guy's interested in me?
  Will have to arrange lunch with S again, see if she's heard anything further from K, I think that could be interesting, especially with such a Shy, Quiet woman as me????? Don't you dare say a word!
    Things are oh so difficult, again between me and J, oh god yes I do love her, I am still in love with her, but.....  Yes she loves me, or so she claims, but, is she in love with me?









WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment