Friday 7 August 2015

07-08-2015
just had an awesome day over at Adventure Island, over at Southend, going on all the rides oh so love that Time Machine, is oh so Heavy G, lying there, spinning around, i you lie there eye's open, nothing much?, but, if you lie there eye's closed, oh so something else.
  End of day, for us, we decided to grab something to eat, in the Feel Good Diner (http://www.feelgoodssouthend.com/) at I had to nip to loo, after to downing my drink straight off, well it was damn hot today, decide to grab another as I come back up, barman made the mistake of using the wrong pronoun, lets be serious, as far as my Gaydar was reading, 75% of the girls working there are gay, anyway, straight off am fuming, don't threaten him directly, however....
  I immediately ask to speak to his manager, she's straight there, she see's straight off am fuming, she takes me to one side, immediate emergency Gaydar alert!!! she tries to immediately calm the situation, by taking a guess at what may have happened, well, as soon I saw her, I did FATLY DEMAND, that he gets Diversity Education, so we click, I'm calm, we are giggling straight off, so much so, that she ID's her GF, to which I admit, I had noticed her as soon as I walked in, well, she has got short cropped, silver hair??
Manageress and I are chatting away, C, GF gives me a dirty look, a 'What you doing with my GF' look, so, I calm situation having a giggle with her too.
   Shortly afterwards Mangeress asks if I would like him to apologise to me, I say OK, I then give her a quick run down of my fighting skills, just to scare the shi- out of him, anyway, he comes over, I glare, I then put my hand out, we are giggling very quickly, he is oh so apologetic, no idea why he said what he said.
   All the time this is going, D, the waitress, is chatting to Jane, letting her know that I have an audience with et Manageress............
  Before I forget hun, give us a text, will send you my IM details?








WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment