Friday 21 August 2015

22-08-2015
Am at the Caravan again, 2nd time this year, Haven in Exmouth is awesome, is brill being recognised, having a laugh and a joke with all the girls, and the lads too??? This was us all earlier, as we went out.




Met some lovely peeps,  again, met new waitress in Mash&Barrel, my Gyydar failed today, she openly admitted she was gay, shouldn't be surprised, most here are gay.
 Stopped by Segway's, to check to see who would be baby sitting us tomorrow, some fool asked me if I had a Market Stall over in Exmouth Market, I quickly advised the fool to walk away Very Quickly, anyone from Exmouth will know who I am referring too.









 As per usual, out playing with Segway's again, love these things. Firstly, coming then going


Saturday afternoon now, just had an owners BBQ, disturbed by a damn sexy Beast, Vulcan 558, did us a fly by, on its way to Bournemouth.







 
 The worst part about the Fly-By, yes have seen her, but because of her Throaty Growl, we kept hearing her, but not seeing her.
 was ah so lovely to see this bird flying again, after oh so long.




















WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment