Monday 16 November 2015

16-11-2015
OMG, what a fracking screwed up weekend, had met a guy, been chatting for 2 weeks, due to go out Saturday night, Friday he starts going on, querying how am I Vet, when I haven't seen combat, being really nasty, a little Shi'ite in fact, ends with me saying goodbye to him.
        Saturday afternoon, whilst out shopping, idiot starts texting me, querying if we're going out still that night appears to of had difficulty understanding what goodbye means??
        So, to really screw the weekend up, me and J finally made love, yes of course, she orgasm'd, hey I do know what I am doing there, J, on the other hand, has no idea, I felt nothing, am oh so scared, why is it I can feel my finger, but no other, oh so hope all is ok down there, guess I will have to find a guy to try it all out for me???









WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment