Saturday 21 November 2015

21-11-2015
Just had a major evening, yesterday was TDOR, Trans Day Of Remembrance, a day to remember those murdered the world over, for being themselves. I was shocked to learn 5 had been murdered in Europe, Italy, Holland, Spain, and finally England, yes England, not GB, London and Leeds. So all I ask, is if anybody from my family, The Regiment, hear of anybody abusing a sister, please educate the Ignorant. Was held at City University, laods of LGBT there, was several speakers, including the author of a trans comic, that I will have t have a look at, she's a Quebecan, not a Canadian, she's way to French in her ideal's, she doesn't recognise her Majesty? but a lovely girl anyway. Another good thing about last night, I wasn't one of the tallest there, there were several over 6' tall, a rapper, that I assume from his lyrics, was a Tboy, was pretty good too.
  Afterwards, there were drinks over at the pub across the road, was chatting with a Hetero couple, his sister was there too, my Gaydar was going crazy, immediately thought, was the GF, as she was oh so load and proud, pretty much like me, but no, turns out was sister, but, she was oh so quiet, after GF had disappeared, I assume to grab jackets, left me with sister, then did I realise was her, she was oh so mouse like.
     Was going to input this last night, but as I never got back till 0100, way too late, need my beauty sleep.
 
















WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment