Sunday 29 November 2015

29-11-2015
OMG, just had an awesome night at The Victoria, in E17, World Aids Day, MEGA Charity night, loads of entertainment, loads of acts, Drag Queens, Singers, and even an American Country and Western band.
The MC for the night, was Victoria Sponge, below in Silver, repeatedly refered to me, as one of the Lesbians, there, last night.
Candy S::g, In Drag, in orange, had a problem with her mike, while I was dancing away, she blame d the Lesbian Squad, Me. Turns out J knows a family friend of hers, from work, when I mention this to her, she had no idea what I was on about, promised to come and see me after her Stint. Candy joined us, was oh so surprised that I stated that I was glad she went on about the Lesbian bit, and not the Trans bit, she couldn't understand why I mentioned this, I then said because I was Trans, to which, she stated no way, made me feel good.











The whole night was arranged by the fantastic, Pixy Jo Newstart, as alway's arranging fantastic cabaret acts, for LGBT night's at The Vic, she got a night off, as she wasn't DJing, for a change

I got a surprise, as a face turned up, I haven't seen for a while, the lovely L, the first other lesbian, I took the number for, and attempted to contact, but, when she tried to reply, her phone screwed up?











 
















WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment