Friday 15 January 2016

15-01-2016Just been out to Ted's again last night. Major News, have realised I am not a lesbian, I am definitely Pan. I have and always will enjoy being with women, but I definitely will enjoy being with a guy. Went to Ted's, with the intention of making love to a guy, but the guy's that were there, they weren't after making love, they just wanted a shag, a fuck, and, in of all places the toilets, Were in no way interested in taking me to their place's, or to a room, excuse me, but even I have standards, I've done the dirty sluty part, as a TV, but I'm a woman now, and expect to be treated as such. Other major news, whilst I was there, re-met Elaine, we first met at that wonderful Period, Erotica

thats me, 2011, in the middle, wonderful S far right, about 8-9 girls a day running the First Tgirl bar, at Erotica. Their Management decided, that after 15 years of Erotica, the LGBT Community have needs and desires? the next Tgirl bar in 2013 was even bigger, we even had tables, and had the Cabaret Revue every 2 hours.




That's the Tgirl Bar Crew above, me in the middle, picture to the right,  barely 7 months before I was a complete woman, and yes thats S in the Dirndle, and yes she's a woman now too, below, with some of the girls from the Rhino Gentle Mans Club, yes the Strip joint. 












WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment