Wednesday 27 January 2016

27-01-2016
Oh so hating doing my dilating, why, because it reminds me of what am missing, yes could go to Legs or SweetWednesday's, but then, would fail in what am after, as there, they only do sex, shag, fuck. But what do I require, I need a man to make love to me, I did enough shagging during transition, it introduced me to the darker side of men, even before, I never just shagged a woman, I gave her more, so maybe I have a high expectation of men, expect to be treated the same way, but, if I expected to be shagged, I wouldn't still be a virgin, and would of received a name? 










WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment