Friday 22 January 2016

22-01-2016
Things are getting pretty difficult for me now, for oh so long now, have been living a MAJOR lie, am finally realising that am not lesbian, am straight, want a man, but with that, being with J is causing oh so many emotional problems, talking last night made me realise what hell I was putting them through before, when I was cross dressing, but not transitioning, but now, as am not working, don't have the cash to get my own place, I mean, first move might be to move back to parents, but they have made it clear, they don't want me back there, what will I do, I know there is always the option of going on the game, but I don't want that, I need my own place to get my life sorted, to finally complete becoming a woman???









WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment