Friday 3 June 2016

03-06-2016
OK, this will be cut and pasted later, have been doing some serious thinking about me and S, yes, we are both Doms, Dom Switches, and I am oh so Switch at the mo, have decided to be Collared by him, hopefully that will stop any further emotional attachment to him, something even he say ‘s is too soon. I know we haven’t slept together yet, something, that although daunting, is something I can’t wait for, something I need to complete my transition, and yes S seems so perfect for me, as we are just so on a level with each other, hence why so simple for me to switch, for him, and oh so can’t wait to wear the Collar for him.
I know I wear a collar anyway, but that is just me, advertising the fact that am off the market, I never get any attention anyway, but hey, the males might start realizing that am interested in them, S isn’t there, am allowed to play, we are not in a relationship Per Se, we are Friends With Benefits? And yes, when am with him, in the bedroom, shall be his sub, and no, that is not Anna and Grey, 50 Shades, people totally misunderstand the relationship in that, they just see the Whips and Chains, Whip Me, Whip Me, they fail to see exactly who controls everything, who ended up being confused, who ended the quivering wreck, is never as one way as EL makes out, Anna was an innocent, yes, I’m a virgin, but am in no way an Innocent, have been around the block oh so many times, too many times may haps.
OK, he’s over in Berlin, not reading what have sent him, but he may see this? Hope so.



Just sat here, on the bus, as I type all this, listening to the God Of Modern Pop, Prince, he did affect my thinking about oh so much, and oh so much of the Physical side  of relationships, my openness, my relaxed attitude, in that everyone, even those in a relationship, need their freedom, their freedom to choice, even if they do love the person, their involved with, we all need a certain level of openness, freedom.


















WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications

No comments:

Post a Comment