Monday 20 June 2016

20-06-2016
Talk about confusing, I oh soo need to quieten down, will oh so try, after being told oh so many times, not easy, doesn't anybody realise is mainly a defense barrier, putting things up to defend myself, a Don't you dare come anywhere near me, act, but, have lowered that for somebody, we're not supposed to be lovers, yes we have sex, but no involvement, but, I oh so need a man, before, pre-op, was never that desperate to have a woman, ok, needed sex, but could get with a W, but not anymore, having a stroke does not give fulfillment, or even the same sensations?


                 Heres Weird, I mention about Silk, from Watchmen, then an old Tgirlfriend, from years ago, posts some photo's, of her in a Silk Outfit, ooooh kooki?









WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications

No comments:

Post a Comment