Sunday 12 June 2016

12-06-2016
God, things are getting oh so confusing for me, yes I enjoyed having sex with S last week, I enjoy making love to J, all the time, what am I, a confused Lesbian, a confused Hetero, or am I in fact, what I thought I was ages ago, a damn Proud Pan. No, people don't understand the difference between a Pan and a Bi, do I, to me, sex to a Pan, isn't just Sex, is making love, is just plain simple Sex to a Bi. Will always make love to J, she is the woman I love, but, with S, can only be sex, can't ever love him, no matter what I think, I feel, so you see my confusion, I can't love S, I will lose J, but need both of them, yes with S is his Man Bits I want, plastic feels oh so cold.

Just watching Watchmen again, Silks outfit, is oh so Sexy







WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications

No comments:

Post a Comment