Thursday 4 August 2016

04-08-2016
Been a busy day to day, first off, off to bank in E17, to order a new bank card, then off to Wood Green, for lunch with Aunty S, oh so much to chat about, she's gone that final stage with her Guy, J? Then off to Southend, to join J with C, and her friend R, had a right laugh, then, had to get train back to Barking, as train system is crap, we had to get bus from Barking to E17, as we arrive in Central area, kids on bus realised, about me, as we get off, one is about to start mouthing off, then J hears this, "Shut Your Mouth, Or I Will F'ing Mug You Off, I Swear" What can I say, greatest respect for the girl that said this, to the male that was about to severally embarrass himself, ran the risk of receiving severe physical damage, if he attempted to hurt me??







WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications

No comments:

Post a Comment